Monday, March 30, 2009

Shooting in China Town

We were patrolling on foot when we saw a Chinese man being robbed by some piece of shit. I would have kept walking, but the new guy wanted to "stop a crime" or something. What are we, policemen? Oh yeah... Anyway, we go into the store and say "LCPD, on the floor!" This guy was like a squirrel on speed! He jumps out of the front window and just runs like hell. I call for backup and I chase him. This guy jumps a fence faster than those Mexican people do! I have to go around the fence and catch up. I aim my sidearm at him and he puts his hands up. Then the guy jumps back and gets hit by a school bus of all vehicles! Those kids will never get over that. Somehow, when his head went through the windshield it was severed from his body. It landed in a 9 year old girl's lap. It took us a while to clean that up. There were so many police psychologists there you wouldn't believe it! I need a drink after THAT one. Some crazy motherfuckers in this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment